Monday, June 8, 2009

Preface (Class 101)

There are many similarities and differences among teachers around the world. Generally in every part of the world, a teacher is a person who educates others. But nowadays a teacher's role is more to a facilitator or tutor.
But personally I feel that a teacher should be more than that. For me a teacher is a faithful friend, listener, counselor and disciplinarian. Being in this education field, I am bless with many extraordinary experiences that turn on my life everyday. There are a lot of magical moments that I have with my students. That's why I decided to pen my thought and opinion and share some of these special moments with everyone.

Welcome to my Weblog. This site is dedicated to all teachers and students.

No comments:

Post a Comment


THE MEDIOCRE TEACHER TELLS.
THE GOOD TEACHER EXPLAINS.
THE SUPERIOR TEACHER DEMONSTRATES.
THE GREAT TEACHER INSPIRES.


WILLIAM ARTHUR WARD